PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS discussions (All Bases) - Merged
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2005, 04:20
Eden99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JFK

Front Pit.....

Well you must mix in very restricted senior circles because all the crew i fly with are generally supportive of the FAAA. As Guardian1 said, if there was this dissatisfaction with the FAAA that you referred to , then other people would have contested the FAAA elections that are occurring now.

I have voted for the 5 current FAAA officials in the Sydney LH base who were up for election and most people i've spoken to have as well. So where is this supposed disatisfaction?

It's pretty strange your argument (and those couple of others who must be your friends) about the JFK dispensation.

On 1 hand you guys say the JFK shuttle is so arduous and difficult that we should refuse dispensation (even though its completely bid for and usually by those of your high seniority) and then when it suits your silly arguments you demand we should fill all positions on these shuttles..... Which is it?

The FAAA is correct, some dinosaurs amongst crew just don't get it. The JFK dispensation is about signalling to Qantas that we don't want our flying going to others.

If we were to listen to you and the likes of lowerlobe, we would be saying...take even more of our flying away , take most of the LAX slots off us and give them to overseas based crew whilst we go to africa or mumbai.

What a lot of geniuses you guys are!

Thank God you guys are so isolated. If we listened to you, we'd all be on unemployment benefits.