PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BACX timescales
Thread: BACX timescales
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2005, 18:17
carbonfibre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StPaul

I can only say again, that one of the things that makes this web site great is the majority of people that use it and the commitment to helping out there fellow aviators.

However it seems that you think we are all lazy when i suspect that most of us are in professional careers as it is and any little help no matter how small and saving time is appreciated.

This again is where CRM comes in, I am more than happy to show you videos of pilots who made mistakes and failed to "ASK" the 5 y's of which im sure your familar, all people onboard an aircraft are important in the decision making process, so asking would be vital. Im sure you will come back with the dire and immediate technical emergency.

I would look at another profession as your outbursts suggest you might be the one at FL350 with the heart attack hoping that someone like the people on this board who remain quite calm, follow there SOPs might decide to take the shortest route back to a hospital or think "nah" he deserved it.

Maybe and just maybe you could be a courteous fellow aviator and have provided the information that was originally asked for would have been far more productive, less frustrating and saved some web space.

It may be a rumour site as you put it, I was not asking for rumours it was a phone number? also some very nice people on here, you should take some time out to meet them

Good luck with your job

Carbon