PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BACX timescales
Thread: BACX timescales
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2005, 10:48
unimuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well well well,

To answer your question St paul, here is the number of the requested superstore, and your in luck too, as there is a 50 % discount on decorations.

Telephone 0845 077 8888

Lines are open: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm

should you wish to use the web you can do so by
http://www.homebase.co.uk

Carbon fibre, I will not get involved in this petty childish discussion anymore, except to say I was simply giving my opinion that in my book,

Well at 350
Who are you going to ask at FL350 over the atlantic when things go belly up!

You will not get involved ! and then you do. Call it childish and petty ! with an attitude like yours, chopping and changing your mind , YOU ST Paul, are the person i would not like to be with at FL350 when things go belly up.

Communication is the Key and everyone has so far tried to help and guide you to see this. But you are so blind to the point i wonder if you understand the concept of CRM MCC. Or is this the french why of teaching MCC ?

It is ALWAYS better to ask questions than sit there in ignorance, well done Carbonfibre. PPRUNE is here to ask questions and encourage everyone. YOU St paul encourage no one,

ST Paul, like to refresh your memory a little,on a matter of 100 Years of Entente cordiale, an agreement between France and Britain which greatly improved relations between the two countries.

In keeping with Carbonfibre,

What is it with the FRENCH and feeding men fish if not this its "When the seagulls... follow the trawler... it's because they think... sardines will be thrown... into the sea". ????????

Answers on a post card c/o homebase.

Unimuts