PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair waiting for line training
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2005, 09:06
eagerbeaver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of you posting here obviously have a problem with RYR and its employees.

1) Do not blame people who pay for their training as driving down T's and C's for everybody else. I think you will find that every airlines terms and conditions have been eroded over time due to the nature of the industry.

2) Teh fact that some people have to wait is unfortunate and i sympathise, but RYR are very busy recruiting and training at the moment and thats just the way it is.

3)Are some of you honestly saying that this has never happened before to employees with other airlines. I can think of numerous examples.

4)I was a cadet at RYR - i used to clear 2k a month net, you cant tell me thats bad, i bet its as much as anywhere else.

Camelair - how can you research the state of the training department? Are you suggesting that prospective RYR employees should take what is written here as gospel?

wobble2plank - you should be ashamed of yourself for your last sentence, smartasses like you spoil the job.

A last final point, in the UK as far as i am aware you need to complete base training before the CAA will issuse the addition of a type rating on your licence, therefore how would you suggest a person trained by RYR to the LST, then goes about completing the circuits? (another airline? new sops?) offers please.