PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2005, 19:53
JediDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Success

Well, thats me just back from Bournemouth. Fantastic couple of days. Spent the day in Bournemouth on the Monday with the good wife, got some christmas shopping done and had a fantastic meal at the Harbour Lights restaurant.

Attended my Stage 2 selection on the Tuesday (Left the wife at the hotel with a book). Fantastic day at CTC, very informative and interesting presentation followed by the group discussion and PILAPT tests. CTC staff were fantastic and very friendly, very good at putting you at ease. Good bunch of fellow applicants whom I got on with extremely well although only one other had heard of PPRUNE but I was quick to spread the gospel

I highly recommend the Avon Causeway hotel, Ruth & Keith were both very helpful and friendly.

To top off a fantastic few days I was greeted with an email from CTC on my return informing me that I had passed stage 2 . I am so chuffed. I have spent the last day convincing myself that I had made an arse of it.

To any of the other applicants at stage 2 on the 6th who happen to find their way here I hope you all had equally good news and I look forward to seeing you again at stage 3 on the 11th January.

I was the Scottish guy in the blue group BTW.

Chris