PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Info on Zimex
Thread: Info on Zimex
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2005, 21:33
P68BRAVO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4granted

4granted
the contract with the owner of King Air Service was discuss in italian language which is the the mother tongue for me and the above mentioned owner ,so I do not have to learn anythink about.Then you can be proud of what ypu want ,but not everybody have to be proud of the miserable work conditions were you work.
Now lets talk seriousily
Dear my friend skyboyerik , mine was a friendly advice coming out from my personal experience ,now you can take or not ,that is up to you , what I would like to remand you is that you are already a professional pilot ,no matter your experience,so you are giving your service to the company that will hire you.Keep up with you proud and do not offer to pay for type rating because you will run the market ,already run by many pilots.
Air Serve offer me a job as pilot in Iraq ,but I refused due to the war in that region.
Remeber when you receive an offer make sure that you have all the agreement on the paper and / or at least ask for the return ticket to /from the country where are you from.I know one serious South African company does that the name is NAC.Contact them the staff there is very friendly and onest for as far as I know.Several company in Africa offer me a job ,but look most of them are not to go.If you want I will sent to you the blak list of the company" not go "in Africa