PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS discussions (All Bases) - Merged
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2005, 18:53
cartexchange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LEFT 2 ASSIST/
You are playing into the company hands, On any flight I am on I always give the crew first choice, always!
We look after ourselves first! only w@ankers do the opposite, I bet if you were on a flight you would be the first one to squeal because you werent "treated right"!

Could warp 57 tell me why would you want to vote \"yes\" to the dispensation when the Kiwi slave labour force is already doing them!
The Company have already reduced our FRA SIN slips, given us the worse LHR patterns, forced us to take LSL and now they want to take away our crew rest seats, and YOU want me to vote \"yes\" what the faarrrrk for! .
I agree that there should be some give and take, but I dont see any of this!
I can tell you that the Kiwi slaves will drop off in droves if they have to do this shuttle, all the better for us!
as it stands now they are short of them! currently SYD base crew are being called out to replace them!
SO I say let them have the shuttle, the company willl realise what a nightmare it will be to crew them.

Rammel.
No you are not entltled to horizontal crew rest for anything planned under 14hours!
This has been around for ages!
Go to the FAAA website and get a copy of the EBA.