PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air 320 Rostering!!!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2005, 13:49
Capt Hair Y Balls

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My dear HotelGym I beg to differ with your comments as good old scan there was merely stating that nothing has nor probably will ever change in GF. I recall he started his post by saying that you either put up or pack up, your choice. I see no bitterness on his behalf.

BAE146 probably is right, however he conveniently omitted to mention who is ultimately responsible for the never ending shortage.

While Mr Hogan is preoccupied with the overall growth and return to profitability of his airline the people to whom he's entrusted operations have their heads firmly stuck in the ground and are oblivious to what's going on. For those in hope of a possible solution by the impending replacement of HOFO (after his understandable resignation) I fear you will be faced with much dissapointment. The position is not one that commands the authority to make the required changes. One has to look higher up the ops ladder to find who is responsible.

Finally I think it highly unfair to put the blame on the people in rostering who at the end of the day are forced to solve all the problems caused from management's missmanagement with whatever manpower is available. They have neither the resources nor the motivation to do anything better.

Last edited by Capt Hair Y Balls; 6th Dec 2005 at 14:04.