PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European flying job market
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2005, 22:57
B767PL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey boingboing, Thanks for your reply. Why does it take 8 or 12 months to take the exams? Do they all have to be spaced out over a certain time period from each other? Why not just take all 14 in one week if able, for example? Also, would it be possible to take the exams in the U.S? Or do you have to be in Europe? It does seem to be a lot of work to switch over from one system to another, too bad they just dont have one universal system. This is all good to know, as im not sure myself yet and probably wont be until I finish school of what exactly I plan on doing, but if this is going to be an option, might as well see whats involved. Although the U.S isnt a horrible place to live, it doesnt appeal to me nearly as much as Europe, thats why I would like to try to switch over. It does sound difficult and quite a pain, but hopefully in the long run it would be worth it and I would be happier. Unfortunently, I wouldnt know if it was worth it or not until its a done deal.

Your guys replies are very helpful and I will be considering all this when the time comes to make a decision, big thanks for chimming in. Any other advice or point of views are very welcome also. Thanks again guys