PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy - Pay Rise
Thread: Easy - Pay Rise
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2005, 07:45
bloggs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahh Shaka, you do seem to know it ALL and I am trying to remain constructive. You were fortunate to get in before it was the only way in. Sorry if you find it all a bit tiresome but for us living the dream 24/7 it gets a little bit more than that. Next time you fly with one of the TRSS people ask him/her how much spare cash they have after paying the mortgage, their loan and feeding their family. You are right, we signed up for it and I fully expect to do my 5 years of penance, doesn't mean I can't voice a desire to see the back of it so people who join in the future aren't in the same situation as myself and a couple of hundred of my colleagues. A fair deal, is all I am asking for, not a callous opportunistic piss take. As for being glad ezy gave us the opportunity, I think you have that the wrong way round. At the rate people are leaving, easyJet will be glad to have F/O's to fly their aircraft. Even the Captain's are going to get sick of flying the radio. Enjoy your 777 next year, how long have you been a Captain before you decided to leave? (from the A scale too, by the looks of it)

Redline, you have got it in one, am also in Balpa.