PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Ngukurr Grounded......
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2002, 04:52
MK940

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well then. For those who remember the post a few months ago in regards to this guy, would also remember some people backing him up. But now look how the shoe is on the other foot. I agree with biggles72, the last CP is an absolute halfwit. I'm sure HA is licking his chops now. Finally he gets the last laugh. . .All I can say is this guy deserves what's coming to him. He should not be CP of another company in Oz again. If CASA do the right thing, I think that would be the final conclusion.. .I'm very happy to hear some guys put in CAIR reports, which probably assisted towards the downfall. If this goes to court then the CP isn't the only one responsible.. .Tell me how a person who comes from NZ and starts busking on the Gold Coast, goes on to own 5 houses around Oz. Surely i'm in the wrong profession. I should apply for the Town Clerk of a community. Somewhere like Armada(oops that's right, that place went broke after the CEO finished with it). People you should be informing ATSIC about this person. Some of the family live in DN, drives a Discovery to UNI and also gets paid CDEP. I think that really sayd it all. If you look deeper into it, you should find a lot more deceiving practices going on.