PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interview with CAL/Cal Expats/Happy at Cal? - Merged
Old 1st Dec 2005, 19:22
Deske1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If the so called "professionalism"-copyright by Bus Tie- is like here for 7000 USD/month(tax free)+housing+8 consecutive days OFF +4 days OFF in PEK why not????

Survive 2 or 3 years and go back to an real airline,even it is a low-cost in my Home country.

Not to mention the cost of life in PEK which must be lower than Taiwan-housing,beer,girls?

The ball is at the management of CAL and I guess,I not going to be the only one.Of course I know,market forces and things like this,they will fill up the empty seats with pilots from Indonesia,Philippines for USD 3000 somehundred.
Same story everywhere.

By the way,how many Swiss furloughed guys signed so far?Or how many will?Its better for them if they go to fly a low-cost in Europe for this money or higher!

Still waiting for the notice "Marketing Allowance and Housing Allowance will be reviewed and adjusted by the Company in December of each calendar year"! .....or not waiting...........

Last edited by Deske1; 1st Dec 2005 at 19:37.