PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New crime wave hits JHB INTL.
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2005, 13:58
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Always wondered what is your real interest in South Africa ... except your wife
Guns, Since its out there, I will let it fly. Personally I think that comment would have been better on a PM.......I dont think I ever took anything of yours to a family level.....
But since you asked. I think South Africa is one of the last beautiful places on this planet. It saddens me to see it going down the toilet......as modeled by Zimboonland.
You may see things as stable, the reality of it all is there is still Paleface Power in SA keeping the ship afloat. Once that goes away, theres a spot reserved next to the Titanic.
Tell me you think total control by the indigenous will lead to anything better than you experienced in Sierra Leone and other places.

As we cannot mention Black/White, you can insert that where you think its necessary.......This puppy will no doubt qualify for the Campfire also.

MF, I have a new Driver and am more than willing to do Beers for Windows.... Also have a Time Share at Magalies Park thats available for any of you golfers over the Christmas Week. Not free but reasonable.