PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL
Thread: BRISTOL
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2005, 12:34
Harry the Hound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Surely if Flybe had the hump with BRS then they'd have the hump with BHX too as its the same company that owns both airports as far as i was aware.
Also i know for a fact that a Flybe director flew out of BRS a few weeks ago and was so happy about the service he recieved that he wrote a letter to Sevisair saying how brilliant the service from the check-in agent was.
There is obviously some reason for no BRS expansion but I would put it down to the strength of EZY and the fact they're probably getting an excellent deal from EXT, they have the HQ, sales dept and maintance hangers there for godsake so they must get a brilliant deal from the airport
I dont see why were that worried about no Flybe expansion, at the end of the day Flybe have changed their mind on what they said a few years ago and theres no law to say they're not allowed to so we just gt to settle on the fact, and its not as if BRS is going short on extra routes because of it, not with WOW/EZY/BA and Easterns ever expanding networks out of BRS, and you never know, if the rumour on CWL/FR falling out is correct then we may even pick up some more from there, and theres no reason why we cant have both major LCCs in BRS, EMA/LTN/STN and LPL manage it so why not BRS!