PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian airspace unsafe
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2005, 10:21
Woomera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sick Squid

Thanks for that, neither has there been nor would there be any attempt by the people at Airservices Australia to apply any influence for or against on the PPRuNe Dunnunda and Godzone Forum either.

Mr Smiths suggestion that they could or would is totally unfounded, untrue, scurrilous, mischievous and would in my Forum be challenged if not deleted and the poster banned.

He skates on very thin ice.

I would also draw PPRuNers attention to the Air Safety Alert by the Voices of Reason, published here which provides a proper balance to the matters involved.

I have also posted a warning in regard to the following of links in general from PPRuNe.

Australian Airspace is NOT unsafe.

It may have had the potential to be so, had not the industry and airspace experts with some encouragement from PPRuNers, not acted to directly mitigate and divert the latest planned 2c implementation based on dodgy ideology and a spurious safety case driven by Mr Smith and his cohort.
The changes refferred to above took the form of a 52 page AIP Supplement H51/05 to correct and clarify the originally published and disseminated documents.

Cheers
Woomera

Last edited by Woomera; 1st Dec 2005 at 10:31.