PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interview with CAL/Cal Expats/Happy at Cal? - Merged
Old 30th Nov 2005, 04:02
29chev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks pitotman

Bustie
you said
you are a typical north American with union written all over you.
You notice I didn't suggest you apply to a company with a union (well I guess CX does but you don't have to join)...only world class operations that hire you with the mind set of "If we treat them well most won't leave" thus making them better choices for places of employment.

My point? CAL is one of the worst places I have ever worked....but it could be great, nothing stops it from being as good an operation as CX....except the attitude and culture, but they have zero interest in changing and fixing those very large problems....so in the interest of giving advice to those who wish to listen I tell it like it is....

On another point I notice an earlier post of mine was removed, as it was placed there after a few too many pints I feel I need to say to A340Jock.... my words were a bit harsh and if you are indeed a high time 330/340 Capt I give you the benefit of the doubt that you have little or no knowledge of CAL and are asking about a position there in all sincerity ...but if you have the experience level you claim to have you can easily get a job elsewhere at a much better company so don't waste your time.