PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - High, Fast....What to do?
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2005, 09:11
Meeb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Wiz

Sorry mate but you are also not getting what I am saying.

There is nothing wrong per se with 'bad judgement', hell its not a hanging offence... All of us show it at times in many different ways, but owning up to it seems harder for some....

If you stuff up a descent to the point where you have to go around, so be it, and it is of course good judgement to have made the decision to go around, but it does not cancel out the bad judgement in the first place! Think about it!

All I am saying is own up, and I think that is far from dangerous, in fact it is the safest outcome, an honest pilot... maybe a novelty to you, but thats my standpoint.

And if you think that a 'guy' will try to 'put it on the ground' because he thinks the trainer will be annoyed, come off it, surely you do not believe that! (Having not worked in Asia, lets leave out that location!)

PS For your information, I do not have a dangerous attitude to flying. very much the opposite, how you can even say such a thing based on a misunderstanding is beyond me, and I would never accuse anyone of such a thing on PPRuNe! You dissapoint me old bean...

Last edited by Meeb; 27th Nov 2005 at 09:34.