PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy - Pay Rise
Thread: Easy - Pay Rise
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2005, 13:59
TRon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well it looks more likely that we are going to be at loggerheads on this pay deal.

I doubt that RW will have implemented and said such a thing, only for the new CEO to come in and quash it as it was said they would be working together over the transitional period.

RW's comments as to us getting more money further illustrate how little he actually knows about what goes on in his company and just how to strike the jugular with his staff.

At least he has realised that they are overstaffed with managers over there and will be shedding some of the deadweight that seems to be abundant, but nice time to announce it Ray..

It is certainly going to be an interesting 6 months and I for one would not want to be without union support. I was previously quite happy to just watch things happen on the fence, but it seems RW et al are further locking horns with ALL their staff, not only the pilots and Cabin Crew.

Come on Guys/Girls. Lets get behind our Company Council by joining BALPA and prove to these 50 'Senior' Management that we can kick them back in the nuts..