PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius defies IFALPA
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2005, 01:17
ladypenelope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Spot on James64 ! I don't think there are 2 standards at CAA but rather is the infamous Mr Gibb up to standard ?...
Who is he kidding ? Does he think all Mkstaff just fell off their coconut tree & would be mesmerised by his whiteman's magic ?
NOT !...
This is definitely something IFALPA should hear about. They have the opportunity to knock at CAA's door & ask for clarification.

I believe things have happened before this meet that i can't say publicly nor on this website if idon't want to end in the cooler , but you guys out there know the modus operandi of MK , So think of what I am thinking of now...

Last news is that RR is still holding out thanks to our support, he knows he is not alone but I'm sure it hurts specially as Xmas is fast approaching...
it,s really sad seeing how Mk uses double standards, one of our A340 F/Os was the "guest" of the HKG Government after having several drinks too many. On his return he was posted on ATR but
found his way back on A340 due to the severe shortage of drivers. Well I'm sure RR's buddies wont mind having him back!
As for the young lad , in my opinion not a chip off the old block...