PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2005, 21:23
rob152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V1R,
Thanks for your comments and I appreciate what your saying, its just that I will only have 5 GCSE's grade C and above (9 GCSE's in all) coupled with the HND and one or two other small qualifications that I have done part-time. I'm trying to work really hard and have done for the past 2 yrs and will do for the next 6 months when, hopefully I pass everything. I also have about 47 hours flying experience (not really alot I know, in the grand scheme of things), although I'm not sure this will really count to anything?! From looking at all the comments made I really just wanted to get a feel as to what kind of person, and what they have achieved academically, gets past the application phase? I know everyone is different know matter what their personal achievements and we can all offer different skills. I am just trying to, without actually talking to the relevant people at CTC as there is no point yet, see if my academic qualifications would suffice? I did actually speak to CTC last week who advised me to re-sit my GCSE's to bring them up to standard and I guess I'm just hoping that I'll have more of a chance of getting through the application once finished?

Regards, Rob152