PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy - Pay Rise
Thread: Easy - Pay Rise
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2005, 08:18
nimrod42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Then corner maybe it's time everyone made a stand. Believe me the pigs will still have their snouts in the trough.

Yes we should have a significant pay increase but we must set our sights on what the union's original benchmark was, I think it will be difficult for the union to change their negociating position now. Anything other than that is tempting disappointment - which it shouldn't.

What has been asked for is reasonable and affordable. Once this pay round is sorted then we look to resolve the problems of 5254 and others. BMI Baby seem to have that approach. A strong union membership that each year brings the standards up rather than at Easy where things are eroded.

As we are making roughly the same profit as last year it would be interesting to see what bonuses the directors paid themselves. I am sure they will do so again this year. Maybe it will be a question for our lords and masters when interviewed about the companies results about how an industrial dispute with the pilots will affect the future share price?