PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius defies IFALPA
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2005, 06:05
The Saviour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

So what about the rumour that the CAA came down there and did an audit or investigation and found the company to be operating within all regulations. I hear that the CAA themselves have some irregularities amongst their people. It appears that the fighting question about 'Contactable" was finally cleared up.
I hear that the CAA may have shot themselves in the foot. Guys tell me that for long time CAA have been saying that it's a duty day, until this one guy came down there and said it was not. Can anyone elaborate about the consequences this will have on your roster? More importantly where does IFALPA and BALPA stand now? In our company it has always been a duty day, so this could have repercussion for us and elsewhere im sure!!!
Now that this is cleared up can anyone tell us if RR is back on the roster again?
Without sounding too sentimental, Im sure many guys would agree with me. A few years ago this company was probably one of the best one could work for. Whatever happened to that company? they always had their little problems, but which company doesnt? At the end if the day, troubles aside, it was enjoyable but I see now that things are different. I hope you guys can group together and make a change for the better.