PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Antipodean asking for money up front (merged)
Old 17th Nov 2005, 05:07
wrxsubby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glwn should pay!!

Hi Everyone,

I was involved with this so called airline, and yep had my hopes and dreams dashed, by a clueless ******** called Glen Poulton, things are coming to light now, and it sounds like he had his head in the clouds and was a big dreamer.

The looks on all those peoples faces when we were told, I wont for get in a hurry and I only hope Glen suffers big time, rots in jail I don't care aslong as its unpleasent.

On the brighter side of this debarcle I have made some great friends and i guess if it wasnt for this situation I would never have met so many great people, We would have made a great crew everyone.

I know this is a silly question, but you'll never know if you don't try, if there are any cabin crew recruiters than can help me and the other guys and gals who have been put through the ringer give us a pm

Thanks to those people for there support and to those ppl who have said "I told you so" well in hiensight (god knows how you spell it) i wish i had.