PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK
Thread: CORK
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2005, 14:22
mark_heg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree completely with "FlyCorkInternational", I myself am one of those pax either travelling to snn or connecting in heathrow and i can assure you I am one of many.

Those pics look cool of the new terminal. Can the old terminal still be utilized? I thought i heard that Ryan air were looking into running it? or what is the story with it. I think if they were going to do it up and manage it well then let them off would bring a lot to area.

I see from the new pics that there is construction for a new hotel? Isn't the one that is already there struggling why does the airport need a new hotel? Don't we need more area for stands?? Also is the new ATC tower being built? that would be much more benefical to the area. There is also a hangar being constructed right next to the cargo ramp, wouldn't it be better to move the cargo ramp and use it for future growth?? Who is going to be using the hangar right beside the cargo ramp? Wouldnt it also make sense to move it to an area that wont be as utilized?