PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin B employs CX's fired peanut-throwing pilot
Old 24th Dec 2001, 15:49
TwinNDB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATT Messiah,

I do not believe that anybody who writes an aircraft should be sacked. That would of course depend on any number of circumstances relating to the nature of the accident; weather, crew training, maintenance perhaps even crew intoxication?? It was not my intention to say that every pilot who writes an aircraft off should lose their job, but rather an example that compared to throwing peanuts at someone, writing an aircraft would seem a slightly more excessive slice of the pie.

I hope that i have clarified that point for you. If it was intended as a wind up then well done, I have taken the bait, but if you had read my post in the way it was intended, or atleast with some level of intelect and thinking then I'm sure you'd have recieved the message i was trying to portray.

Having said that, I'm back off to my bottle of red, have a Merry Christmas all and "see" you soon.

Twin.

PS - Although yes a locator is like an NDB i think you will notice that my name is NDB and NOT LOCATOR. Thanks GOD or should that really be Messiah.