PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA: Is It Really That Bad???
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2005, 23:26
Cuban_8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DD et al,

Off course! Since I generally adopt a positive attitude about my employer and don't spend the majority of my time incessantly whinging, I must have management aspirations. Grow up!

cornet,

As always, it is hard to establish a true picture of the company on this forum because of the extreme views of the vocal few that have nothing better to do than constantly whinge. I can promise you that the attitudes of the majority flying the line at BA are positive. Infact, I would say that the views of JS and n_n are typical of what you will encounter every day. The current company pension contribution is pants, and could really do with being improved. However, anyone in a DB pension scheme with any significant time left in the industry had ought not to count on it, IMHO.

I think you probably know, or will soon know, enough of the facts to make your own decision. We have plenty of foreign nationals working here, many that commute. I just don't want you to go away thinking that the majority of BA flight crews are as manically disillusioned as some people on this forum might suggest!

Once again, good luck!

C_8