PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 Pilots's Cull TESNA
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2001, 04:06
Kaptin_X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woomera,

I make the assessment of Kaptin M because I AM a psychologist!!

It is, however, your ball, and if you choose to take it away, then I respect that decision, but you don't seem to apply the same vigour to Kaptin M's malicious posts.

Be it known that I 'skulk' away from no one nor nothing. I do, however, become exasperated by stupidity, and I see much of that in KM's posts - illogical, ill conceived, malicious drivel.

Proof of KM's (actually Kaptin R) inability to listen is that I have told him at least twice that I haven't worked at AN for some years. I now fly a 777 and have a practice as a consulting psychologist in Sydney. He continues to bleat that I want a job back in the new AN. This is bizarre or worse!!

I don't think I'll bother to post on this forum again (Dunnunda & Godzone) because of the downmarket intellectual input from KM, and I suppose that's what he wants, to drive off anybody who opposes his perverted views. I imagine he sees himself as the winner - another perverted view of the reality.

I do believe, Woomera, that he should be edited as severely as others, and told to pull his head in. He has the ability to twist anything such that it can be seen to stem from the 89 pilot's dispute in Oz. I think he'd blame anything from ingrown toenails to a brain haemorrage on that root cause.

I think perhaps I should have a psychiatrist friend email him privately with an on line diagnosis, and recommendations for possible treatment.

Edited after the following post. KYBO, you are so right, they and we are thoroughly sick of this tragic bleating.

Over and out.

[ 29 December 2001: Message edited by: Kaptin_X ]

[ 29 December 2001: Message edited by: Kaptin_X ]

[ 29 December 2001: Message edited by: Kaptin_X ]</p>