PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 Pilots's Cull TESNA
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2001, 06:30
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angel

Kaptin_X, your posts are merely an attempt to justify the gutless, self-serving decision (that) you and the minority took in the past, and the continued deceit and fallacies you and your ilk spruke are NOW being revealed as such, by the actions of the incumbent Ansett scabs.
YOU know VERY well the reason for the "cull" of the so-called "bottom 5%"! It is to allow types such as yourself (the "scabs", as they are called) the opportunity to continue employment, at the expense of junior pilots.

"The overseas pilots rushed here because they were unemployed". I am more than happy to provide names of MANY foreign pilots who were EMPLOYED, and left jobs to take up work in Australia.

I shot 3 gaping holes in the fallacious answers you gave on another thread regarding this, and in true fashion you skulked away from that without further word, having AGAIN been exposed. Truly pathetic, and true to form I've been told that you are not forthcoming about your actions in 1989.

As suggested by another poster, Kaptin_X, your handle should perhaps be changed to Norman - the psycho psychologist - because your finger-pointing at other people does not detract from your own obvious flaw!

[ 28 December 2001: Message edited by: Kaptin M ]</p>