PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius defies IFALPA
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2005, 09:37
qnh 1015

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Hi Fuzzyduck and everyone here!

Sorry Fuzzyduck if I got a few of your feathers in knots... I did not mean to be disrespectful or whatever to anyone. I just gave my honnest evaluation of the whole thing. And BTW, I hate Bob, just like anyone else. My comments is that in the good old days, everyone called the SA led flight ops team the enemy... Today, it is the Mauritians who discriminate against their own, and they are the new enemy... It is totally absurd! I have a lot of repsect for all the SA boys who are good and straight. I've had my own share of trouble with some of the nasty specimens... But what I see today is truely sad and disheartening.

On another sad note, I see that this post got moved. I agree with Fuzzyduck and all the others to see that this got moved and now almost forgotten... By sweaping the dust under the carpet, the situation will definitley not get resolved.

Danny, can I ask: are you a pilot? I would like to know if you have ever known, even remotely, what all the folk here are talking about? Living with a true tyran is NOT fun, expecially the guy who is on the ground. In the case of Russlan, that has been 2 months+... Please, I will ask you too to move this forum back where it was. And I agree with the others when they say that what is happening in Air Mauritius will impact aviation around the globe, and the whole pilot community will pay for that in the not too distant future. I will still have a few years of career, but all the others, you will have to live with that for 20+ years...