PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2005, 01:43
Samson Havno Manners

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry NFS.

I recently made two posts about NFS & Wings Bar - I was totally out of order and wish to write an apology, I have also apologised personally to those concerned.

I had a bad day and posted stuff on Pprune that was out of order and not backed up by facts. I have made comments about NFS knowing full well that I could see Neil at anytime about anything and he would listen and sort it, which he has done recently for me. Instead while still in a mood I go on Pprune and make a fool of myself for which I am ashamed of. It has been the first time doing such a post and my last.

I saw Neil yesterday and I am disgraced by using Pprune to have a go, Apologies were given and Neil being the man he is accepted it and has said it's done with. He could have made things worse but he did not. He is a hardworking man that has not had a day off since taking over the school and I just totally omitted anything good and focused on what I would like.

I also apologised to Lynda and the office staff aswell. I made comments without facts and made judgement on NFS which was incorrect and I was totally in the wrong.

I will in future act responsibly with respect and understand there are more things important than what I think or want and I therefore should not have posted the misleading information on Pprune about the highly respected and succesful NFS.

Wings
What I posted on Pprune about Wings was what I thought and not in true relection on the high quality food at Wings.

Just because I had a bad meal which was a one off it did not give me the right to pass comment on air.

I failed to mention all the great meals I have had their especially the Scampi. The boys at Wings run a great bar and would have sorted any problems I had straight away if I had just communicated with them rather than using Pprune.

This was unprofessional and after a good conversation with the Manager I decided to apologise on air and give him a copy in the future, if I am man enough to post such topics I am man enough to act on them if I feel that later on I could have handled them differently.

I will no longer being using Pprune and I am sorry to others that took offence and having a user name like mine is also wrong and I apologise to Samson.

Last edited by Samson Havno Manners; 17th Nov 2005 at 09:14.