PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nationwide / New airline rumour ?
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2005, 13:07
African Tech Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I promise you that one was meant as a gentle jibe – and I’m surprised it upset anyone – but to those it did I apologise.
For clarity I think pilots are just as important as the rest of us in aviation – without them we’d be wasting our time and without us they’d have nothing to do.

Beechbum (got it right this time ) – if I get any info I will post it (if 4HP lets me ) – as I said right now it’s a “third hand comment” – but I see a new start up as beneficial for everyone, except the bit about taking over an established carrier.

Note – the “evil” icon ( ) – it was just my p**s take on yours – while Boeing can persuade the FAA it’s just another variant on the 73 it can stay on the same Type Cert and save them money – so I fully expect our childrens children to be talking about the 737-9000.
Can’t see them doing a -50 though as the ‘00’s are actually used to give more details – ie it might be a -300 but really it’s a -332 or a -3YO, the last two denoting purchaser and delivered config (I think – used to know but no-one ever seemed interested).

Parrot & Teignmouth – thanks for the support.

SRT – do they have to be clean ones ?

Please insert one of the following if anything above is considered a "snipe"