PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius defies IFALPA
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2005, 08:42
james64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all!

I have been requested by maxmotoring to put a post for him as he has been banned from the forum. Hope he gets reinstated soon. Hope that the President gets reinstated too!

I will urge Danny or whoever of the moderators to return this thread to the Rumours and News. I understand it is very improtant for the people whi have to work and live with that kind of downthere without much help or protection. I don't think that the African Union has got the power or will of the EU...
These guys need some serious help. Lets start by helping them here, on PPruNe

Sorry mate. Need your urgent help. Been banned form this forum.Could you please post this on my behalf mate! It is VERY important. Ta mate!
It is with great regret that I see that this forum has been moved.
Dear Danny, I will agree with some of the previous posts that this was indeed a VERY important discussion. Thing shappening on this side of teh world will create Aviaiton Industry precedents and the impact will be a negative one on the WHOLE pilot community, be it in the Americas, Europe, Asia or Africa. The trends is to see a new much more agressive style of management emerging. You SIMPLY do not have any idea what we people working over here have got to put up with. Look at Ryanair. It is in Ireland, there is the EU jurisdiction to look after that, and even then, things are REALLY not good. Overhear, a poor chap has stood up for the others for ones and deffied a very somber and nasty individual and his stooges. We need our voice to be heard, we need the support and help of the rest of the pilot community. I am sure that after your post, someone realised that they can threaten you and probably did so... I don't know, but these people go around scaring everyone. This is why the voices prefer to stay anonymous... Or else, I would be the next victim of the system. Fuzzyduck is retired, others have gone. Some of us cannot afford at this stage of our life to change countries because the kids are in school... If we had other job options on this island, we would have "voted with our feet" as some many have already done a long time ago.