PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius defies IFALPA
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2005, 03:42
Fuzzyduck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Signing out

Never quite understood this moderator thing. Anyhow, its sad to see this thread relinquished to the back stop spread. Is the hope that nobody will read it? I don’t know what was written however the message here is be nice or else. We sit in our ivory towers and judge, how dare we minimise the sufferings of individuals by doing such a thing. Sitting in your first world country with laws and justice on your side how can you aspire to coming close to understand what our colleagues in the third world endure. Shameful I say. Life is not about one law fits all, its about adapt or perish. In this regard this site is doing nothing for the common cause. Let it be said, I say, no matter how apparently hurtful. These people hide behind anonymity for a good reason.
In ending I will say to qnh 1015. You are adopting the same typical stereotype behaviour of a despotic African leader called Bob. It seems to proliferate in this part of the world. Its fine for you to criticise because you are of that ethnicity. But lo and behold any body else try to question then he is a racist bigot. From your thread I gather that I have the same flying hours as you have in lifetime years. MK would not be if it weren’t for SAA jocks as you put it . You guys are still using the same SOP’s established by these same jocks. Snot nosed ingrate comes to mind. I believe in this cause and as such put finger to keyboard in the aspiration that these maniacs running MK would see the error of their ways and calm down. However between the foolish behaviour of people like you and the one’s dooming this thread all that remains is to shake ones head and continue life without this aggravation. A sad day indeed!