PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS
Thread: LEEDS
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2005, 18:21
TANGO100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
qcode,
I got to agree to a point with your comments, from the ground it always seems as if the airport "plods along" just look at the time table this winter...... how many international airports have incoming/outgoing flights stopping at 21:45 for most nights of the week, it seems to me that the level of passenger numbers seen to just dwindle away when the winter timetable comes into force, WHY!!
This is were we should be looking to get the growth not just sitting back and waiting for the next summer to come along.
People don’t just stop going on holiday just because its coming into winter here, the destinations should be broader I wonder how many Yorkshire folk have to travel over the Pennines to get hotter destinations remember "Lbia" people don’t stay at home in winter, I know loads of people go away now for Christmas, why don’t you do a survey on the website and see where the folk go, might give marketing an idea as to where to look for new destinations, and yes what ever happened to the NY survey