PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristol Ground School
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2005, 13:37
SuperAviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Martin1234

Providing you put the book work in aswell, for an extra £50.00 you can have peace of mind.

I just sat principles of flight (H) @ the beginning of this month. Of the 44 questions on the paper, I only had a problem with 4 of them. One of the questions that was giving me jip was from BGS feedback. However, exam pressure got the better of me & I opted for the incorrect answer. This happened to be quite valuable being 2 marks for that particular question.

In the case of the other twelve exams I have taken previously, I used what is refered to as "volari" or italian feedback. Again spot on.

For what it's worth (BGS/£50.00). It is a valuable bit of kit. I found that I could condense a whole paragraph of a subject into one simple Q+A @ times, & understand it.

Also, I found that BGS is the only place where I could get accurate(JAA style Q's) feedback on the subject of POF(H). @ the time I was studying they had 358 questions. The database grows everytime an exam is sat.

Anyway, enough said with ATPL exams. I'm mission accomplished on that side of things now.

Good luck & get your head down.

SuperAviator...