PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moncton Flight College/PTC
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2005, 12:25
MEG@DK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Nice to hear that MFC hasn't gone all bad in the time I've been away. apoball you'll get used to the blueberries, go for the boot that's a good start to a blurry night...

For people like vestedinterestagent (Bill) and Farrell, I shouldn't really honour you with a respond but I've got a couple of minutes to kill.

Pprune is not quite what it once was, the idea behind the Forum was that people were free to post their oppinions on as large a subject as aviation. It came to be a very usefull place for young Wannabe's to get some good and bad feedback on schools they themselves were considering. However people misunderstood the good idea and started comming with comments and remarks that had nothing to do with the subject being discussed and the Forum became less and less usefull for relevant information.

I read the start of this post and couldn't understand pointedinfinity comments, since I had been at MFC just about 8 months ago and loved it. Therefore I chose to give a picture of what I had experienced at the school. It might be a little rosy, but thats because I have seen a few civilian as well as RAF places that could learn alot from the way MFC is run.

I can asure you that I have no commercial interest in MFC and I have no plans to ever go back. I am currently working in the UK on a civilian contract as flight instructor for the RAF and teaching PPL and IMC on the side.

For your sharp discovery on my name being the same as the guys running the school and therefore we must be the one and same person, I don't really know how to comment on. I'm not alowed to use bad words in the forum , but with sharpness like that you will soon be captaining something big. Who knows you might even run into another pilot some day called Mike, not to worry though we all own out own multi million dollar flight establishments

I'm sure that you both in some way can understand the concept of either you bring something relevant to a discussion or maybe you should just read the posts and let that be that. If you have any experience from MFC I'm sure there is loads of people out there that would love to hear them whether good or bad, but if you are just sorry individuals wasting time because you don't have the character to get an aviation job, I think you should keep irelevant comments to the telly on champions league nights.

To everyone else sorry for the bad tone and may you all have as good a time at Moncton as i did and for the interested ones yes the canadian girls are quite accomodating...

Cheers

Mike ( As 5 million other parents have named their kids! )