PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2005, 15:50
Lethalfart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No Flair,

Yea, yea, yea....... Mr Know everything little man, has it occured to you that perhaps Cabin Crew like anyone else are entitled to voice any concern that they may have, including one over how much we are paid.

Little men like you, expect and want crew to be in the position we are in so that you can remain above and enlighten us with your wise, smart cracks on how and what we should speak of, typical driver attitude, and surprising when coming from a westerner who prides himself for his democratic culture and civil liberites, telling everyone how modern and effective everything in your country is. Obviously wherever you come from, you haven't got a frikking clue of what that means.

For your info, we have been cutr short on every angle when it comes to pay, Etihad is the poorest payer in the region in case you did not know, look at EK and others around. We rank close to QR, not what I would call a reference..... Unless of course you like that, phillipinas and Eastern european crew at the mercy of the likes of you, willing to marry them if they are lucky.....The morrocans are reserved just in case you did not know!

The reality is in the F/D there are very few men left, all I see now are weaklings with stripes all sucking up to HW and the rest.

Crew morale is not of my making or yours, as a matter of fact I suggest you don't even get involved in that, unless you want to debate why half of the girls are forced to sleep with the master and what input you have into that......But like I said earlier, you are a weakling and like all others you will sit and watch, unless of course you are part of the procuring team....

So keep your comments to yourself and I will choose to moan and whinge when and where I want.

And if you don't like it, pack up and go yourself, I don't believe having seen your name scribbled on the fuselage of an EY aircraft or in the Arrivals lounge of AUH airport saying Noflair welcomes you!

Welcome to Arabia mate! I will tell you what and what not to say, not you! Have a pleasant stay, see you on-board!