PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GO to quit DUB??
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2001, 22:29
JMCPilit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Me thinks that the Flyin oirishman should get himself a pilots licence in Prague and send his fifty quid into Ryanair and apply for a job there, unless as it sounds, he already is a pilot at FR!
Only an employee of FR could be so supportive of MOL and the airline he has created.
Pay for uniform, clean the planes, taxi at 50kts, 15 second walkarounds, bring your own lunch, 6 or more sector days, cancel Ryanair Xmas party cos it costs too much, clean airplanes again go home get up and do it again for the next five days. I dreamed of doing all the above when I romantically looked at the PanAm 747's sitting at their respective gates.
Now MOLs crews have brought aviation to a level where it is no wonder that crews are not respected. Whats the point at working someplace like FR? I can see the point in flying FR but working for them!!!!
Anyway, I digress. Flying Oirishman likes FR and more power to him. I really think that he outta get that Prague pilots licence and go work dere with dose FR peeple seeing as he likes dem so much!