PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Crew Pay Ballot Have You Had Enough
Old 10th Nov 2005, 10:19
chris_virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello ALL!!!

I really find it comforting that I am not alone in feeling angry and frustrated that we the cabin crew at VAA are poorly paid and really not regarded as a priority to the company!

How about not splashing out on a Clubhouse untill you can afford to pay your emplyoyees!

How about concesions we can use? FLights are constantly full and standing at the SBY desk in LHR being spoken to like a bloody retard is NOT my idea of going on holiday.

With our leave we ar robbed too... Anyone who does M-F takes 5 days leave and gets 9 from the weekends either side, We take 5 and we are lucky to get the 7.

Last month I had leave and instead of my full 9 days off I got 6 plus my leave so where are my days off??? Absorbed into my leave!

Anyone on here who actually believes that Virgin treat us in any way fairly or pay us the wage we deserve is either still on their probation or hasn't actually lived in the real world.

I thankfully am leaving soon and hope that one day either through strike or negotiation Virgin crew get a wage they can live on and some stability in their lives.