PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1st Cabin Crew, then ATPL - Can it work??
Old 9th Nov 2005, 17:02
Oli EZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow!

Thanks to everyone for all your great advice, feeling extremely positive about the move as a result. Just managed to get hold of a loosely connected friend of a friend of a friend who has been working for BA on the ground side of things (check-in and other customer relations) and she couldn’t stop singing their praises… very encouraging!

Thanks Reheat for your advice too, appreciate the other angle of attack put forward in your post, I got a 2:2 in Product Design with Sustainable futures, I know… could have done better! Realised by the last year that it definitely was not for me, although I do not regret doing the course at all as I learnt far more than just Product Design in my three years there.

Very jealous of your position Mr Potato, sounds like you’ve really landed on your feet, so to speak…very inspirational to hear how you made it, helps keep the fire burning. And CaptainHairDryer the same for you too, sounds like you are not too far off now and I’m glad to hear the positive character with which you write, yet again… you have helped me towards my decision! I hope that everything goes well for you all in the future!

If anyone still feels that they have something to add, please do... it will be greatly appreciated.

For instance, does anybody have recommendations towards any specific airlines??

Thanks again

Oli