PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS discussions (All Bases) - Merged
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2005, 09:26
Wed Webbing Woop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VISITOR CENTRE NOW CLOSED

RADIATION JUNKIE

Maybe Q should get the QCC1"visitors" involved. That way they could be doing something productive for the airline.

.................................could not agree more.

Those imbeciles are beyond belief.Try this one as another eg of total ineptitiude.

I was sick for 5 days last week. After the 4th day my Team Leader calls me at home and says " oh hi, just calling to see that you're OK". I said . Of course I'm not OK, I'm sick, thats why I'm not at work, what do you want and why are you calling me at home?" . Team Leader says, " we have a duty of care to make sure all crew who are sick are OK "..........I immediately hung up and called the FAAAA in disgust.

What is this all about .How dare they call ??? How many other work places have to put up with this same bullying behaviour, from wombats who don't know who you are and care factor = zip, its all about their KPI's ( read bonuses ).

I'm all for the National day of action against Johnny Howards
" Mien Kamph" doctrine. BUT....

I propose a National day of action in protest to the Visitors. These weasles should be sent to a more suitable work place aka Depth Testers at the Sewerage Treatment Works!!!!!

Lets see their record:

-3 from MEL base ( including the Colonel )-GONE !
-4 gone from SYD base.-GONE
- Perth ....RIP.

Its time for Kylie to take stock. The experiment in using non operational management is a abject and total failure.

CREW NEED TO MANAGE CREW......... get it.