PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE
Thread: NEWCASTLE
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2005, 09:19
staraviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GrahamK

Tech stops are a necessary part of airline operations when flying from a base like NCL on this type of aircraft. As far as I am aware, this route in question ZTH was completed on a majority of the flights and it was the odd occasion when weather did not permit this.
Our airline have done tech stops on a few occasions from one particular destination as the aircraft could not make it direct - it happens with EVERY airline.

When exactly has the 400 gone tech? They have been flying more often than our aircraft! I am sure it has happened on a fewoccasions

Not up to the normal standards- the flights we had were of the same standard of any other charter airline! The crew were great, check in spot on (although servisair but thats another story).

Maude Charlee

Engineers have a safety responsibility and are not there to make frioends with anyone. The engineers at NCl are actually quite nice guys having met them on a few occasions. I assume you involved with the handling agent??

763 - well that was bad planning by the commercial dept. What else can you say.

Manual loadsheets - in this day we should never be required to do loadsheets ever. What is wrong with servisair. However, the flight deck shouold be able to complete these

Come on guys, give XL a break - the 400 can do the job