PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD Explorer
Thread: MD Explorer
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2005, 19:11
ppheli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BigMike. Thank you for your inaccurate analysis. Your signature states you are in the Czech republic, and your recent postings on page 76 of that amazing thread 'ROTORHEADS AROUND THE WORLD' : Photo Gallery (2nd November) show that you are in the Czech Republic and operating a Bell 427. It is thus quite reasonable to assume the company that employs you would quite likely want 429s to replace 427s so your "we are getting 4 of them" ties up nicely.

So, I then recall a conversation I had with a Bell employee at Helitech, who told me that deliveries were targetting FAA cert in 2007, EASA cert in 2008/9 being in mind the extra work for the IFR aspects, and thus likely European deliveries from 2009. It might well make sense for EASA/JAA (or whatever they are called this month) to team up with the FAA, but that sounds very radical for them, and even more for Bell.

Given that I have no links with Eurocopter or any other manufacturer at all, perhaps you will tell me which facts in my analysis are wrong. Is Bell wrong?? Why would they have quoted me bad dates if they have told you better ones? Maybe I'm not as high up the pecking order as your operation, given that you are a well established Bell customer

My conclusion from your analysis is that I must have got out of bed the wrong side.. funny that, my wife didn't tell me I crawled out over the top of her this morning

PS. Are they taking your 427s and 206LT in part exchange?

Edited for spelling misteak

Edited.
Please don't mention companies you suspect people work for. It's up to members to decide for themselves how much they wish to reveal about their employment.

Heliport