PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy - Pay Rise
Thread: Easy - Pay Rise
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2005, 11:44
jetjockey737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said A4, the thing is we are the intelligent ones who work for the company and we are able to see the blatantly obvious. Problem is management can't....just hoping this new bloke shakes things up a bit.

I too wanted to stay at Easy , for me it was ideal, but sadly have had enough and I have decided to look elsewhere. I am a Balpa member but I feel let down by them, especially over the 5/2/5/4 shambles. One thing that really p****s me off though are those people, on pprune or at work, who are stuck at EZY due family, money or whatever who wil not hear a bad word said against their precious airline. They jump down your throat when you dare to criticise the airline or Balpa, they become so defendant that they actually become totally unreasonable.

Yes we need more pilots at EZY to become members of Balpa, but we also need more pilots to vote no until we get a good deal. Not getting scared like they did over 5/2/5/4, because the company were threatening random rostering, and not voting yes because they think that it is the best we are going to get...if its not good enough vote no.

I will be surprised if we even match inflation with this pay deal, no staff travel, no medical cover, crap pension etc etc....but i wont be surprised, after the deal has been announced, that some people will still be on here or at work defending everything.