PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius defies IFALPA
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2005, 03:45
MasterYoda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Darth Bany, your time is come. Music you must face. Haunt you the past will. Crumble your Empire will. Stooges of yours in hell will burn. Respect you will not ever have of your troops (unless slash your wrists or quit AM you decide)! Behind the rebels the Force is. Cause of their's is just!

Thanks Fuzzyduck for all the facts. The public now can decide who the hell those poor chaps have got to face now! I am told that the cabin crew, the pilots, the office staff want to see some drastic change in this company. I hope that the new management will realise that "God's gift" to aviation is one very sick (in the head) guy that has been jeopardizing flight safety and AM. He has single-handedly "created, encouraged and allowed to thrive a culture of bullying and intimidation" in the Operations section, and on board of aircrafts.

And now, whilst everydody is pissed off with the management, pilots are:
-intimidated to operate flights with captain's discretion
-intimidation to take aircraft despatched on MEL that captains are unhappy with
-made to fly some serious overtime and getting physically and mentally knackered
PLUS
-leave is cancelled
-flight requests not given to Mauritians
-flight deck experience is very low because of huge attrition
-in-flight relief guys are earning more money than the skippers

= perfect recipe for disaster!

I will not fly AM as a passengert UNTIL they sort this whole mess out. And the faster the better!

Those new blue-eyed boys running AM have no hands on experience of commercial aviation I am told.

Message to new AM Management:

Open your eyes and ears WIIIIIIDE big: ask for an urgent outside enquiry into your Operations section, because you are sitting on a mother of a problem, and everyone can hear the BOMB TIMER ticking away... Can you?

And when it will be too late, ignorance will not be an excuse! The chairman I understand is a hot shot lawyer. Hope he knows that much at least...