PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet flight
Thread: Easyjet flight
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2005, 12:29
Getoutofmygalley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EZY people are not going to like this
Brian, re: your posting

Being LGW ezy crew myself, I can assure you that if your flight was as quoted, this would be the exception rather than the rule.

All Cabin Crew are fully aware if the importance of carrying out the safety demonstration to company standard, and if a crew member does lark about, they get very severely reprimanded. LGW is probably one of the strictest easyJet bases on the whole network, therefore I do find it hard to believe that the crew were acting in the way that you describe. In all the time I have been with easyJet, I have only ever met one or two people who have in my opinion not been acting in an appropriate manner - and they have always been chewed out by the purser of the day.

With regards to black bin-liners on seats - I also find this very hard to believe as easyJet do not use black bin-liners (especially not as seat covers! ) we only use orange coloured bin-liners.

If you really did 'fear for your life', I do hope that you took time to write in to easyJet via the website to pass on your fears so that they could be put to rest, and are not just scaremongering via pprune!