PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2005, 10:46
TJF97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi people,
I managed 5 hours last week but I had Wednesday and Thursday cancelled due to the weather. Although that said I still went in and did lots of ground exercises/emergencies.

Next week's weather is looking really ropey and I have got 8 lessons booked from Monday to Friday, I'd hate it if I missed all of them but its seriously looking that way. Its at times like this I wonder if I made the right decision to stay and do the PPL in the UK. I could just as easy get a quick flight out to the States next week and have it all done and dusted in three weeks.

I am now up to 13 hours in the log book, I discovered that I don't like stalling!! Blimey I thought the plane was going to fall out of the sky!!! The instructor was peeing himself, he said wait until we do spinning??

Anyway I'm still loving it, I just wish the weather would be great over the next three weeks and the the USA dilemma would go away!!

Cheese

TJF97

(PS, sorry for the rushed post, I'm at the evil in laws and I'm using there computer without permission!!!)