PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JETSTAR discussions (All Bases)
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2005, 03:14
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet*will have a higher attrition rate of staff..stay 3 to 5 years,party, shop, see the world.... leave.
That is SO true! I have been with Impulse/QFLink/Jetstar for 5 years and both the newer staff and Jetstar make us out to be bitter, old and a drain on their company. And I am only 25!

Those Impulse originals such as myself have PROVEN to be flexible and extremely hardworking - much better than half (certainly not all!) the lazy 19-20 year old pretty little things we employ now. Yet they put up with the going ons of Jetstar because they know very little and couldn't care less - which is why the company loves them.

I think it is strange that after only 5 years with a company and in my mid-20s I feel like many of the 30 year Long Haul CSMs/FAs I have spoken to!

I just want Jetstar to be realistic regarding pay and conditions for domestic and international operations. From what I hear their attitude / approach is laughable. I heard this today and it is ofcourse rumour... Hopefully I am to be proved wrong...

Last edited by ditzyboy; 5th Nov 2005 at 03:28.