PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Flair!!!
Thread: Virgin Flair!!!
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2005, 20:51
SydGirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ozcabincrew..

however all i said was that they got a passenger to do the safety demo (which is wrong in the first place)
Why is it wrong to get a pax to do the safety demo? Was there an oral briefing done by a crewmember whilst the pax was up doing the actions?

the jokes they tell are pathetic and they should vary them for the sake of the pax
Pathetic - this is your opinion which is fine, but you say they should vary their jokes, maybe they do! You said you've only been on one flight, so therefore how would you know if they vary them or not?

The DJ flights I have been on had absolutely nothing wrong with them in terms of safety or in their professionalism. I was a bit freaked out when a FA called me by my first name when she checked my boarding pass but otherwise that was the extent of my shock. I also believe that the DJ crews on the flights I travelled on demonstrated Virgin Flair (or at least my definition of it) so it made the flights very enjoyable.

Yes DJ do things differently to QF but it doesn't make them wrong or bad in any way, just different. There's obviously a market out there for them and frankly I like having them around if for no other reason but to keep QF on their toes!

The Virgin Atlantic flights I went on were flawless, great crew, great aircraft, great service, great fun. Really enjoyable

SG