PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loan security - BBVA
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2005, 10:48
Frank Furillo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nay-sayer heh??????
Well flayinspanner, I take it that you already have your life mapped out then. I WAITED until I could afford to do what I wanted to do. I have always dreamed of being a pilot since I was 11 and sat on the flight deck of a JAL 747-100 for over a hour on the way to Japan.
But then you know better than me or scroggs, don't you sonny boy!
I will take the comments about libido and hair falling out as amusing as you cannot have any idea about the world yet. But hey you know what, its not my house or future you are playing with.
If you do the responsible thing, like most pilots, we will respect you more, your comments were childish in their manner and mine are here to infuriate you.
You say you cannot stand naysayers well kiddo I cannot stand a******s like you.
Have you even wondered WHY nobody has replied to you regarding risking your parents future on what must be an insane risk????
I know a bit about finance, I used to be a Business Manger for a Large Motor Dealer, but you know better don't you?
Right end of rant I cannot be bothered to argue with a small minded fool, who thinks its okay to gamble with peoples lives, you will make a great pilot mate. Just don't let me on a aircraft piloted by your self.
FF